jueves, 1 de febrero de 2018

Ode to the last hour

Here we are at the edge
Silhouettes that observe from all points your acts
You are the brige, but all bridges burn
You are just, but justice fails daily
You are the world, but sooner or later the world will stop

Observe and know that you will fight.
And you will do it without crying, for men don't cry.
You will do it without regrets, because regret is the root of failure.
You will do it with hate, because you ran out of love.
And you will do it well, because I trust you...

When you jump and see all the faces around
All your promises will burn 'til they're fulfilled
All your good deeds will follow you and help you fight
To all your bad deeds that will make you remember
That perfection requires errors
Or that nothing was worth it
But you are already at the edge and you can only wait
For it to suffice

When you are falling.. and you will fall
Don't talk too much, little is added on the prologues
Feel the wind, let go
Silence is the best defense in the next life
Open arms to a scared and withdrawn soul
While it rains.. cuz it will rain
Salty warm water from moist eyes and congested nose
You are the brige, but all bridges burn
You are just, but justice fails daily
You are the world, but sooner or later the world will stop
Goodbye human being, goodbye and never look back
I beg of you, don't look back
It'd destroy me
Shatter me in pieces and make me want to die
Because I'd see you and know you shouldn't have died
Cuz I don't know whats waiting but this is my job
And my name, Death, can't lie nor change

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario